Thursday 21 March 2013

Easter Rocky Road

I have a confession to make....I've never eaten rocky road...I know I know, how can this of happened, but after all these years I've never managed to try this sweet overloaded chocolate treat hahaha :) so I decided to make my own and make it perfect for Easter :)

White Chocolate and Mini Egg Rocky Road

400g white chocolate
4 cookies (I used some left over funfetti cookies)
Bag of mini eggs
80g-100g marshmallows

Break up your cookies and mini eggs, leaving a few whole and cut your marshmallows into smaller pieces.

Melt the white chocolate either in a bowl over simmering water or in the microwave

Pour the broken up cookies, marshmallows and mini eggs into the melted chocolate and mix in gently to avoid breaking up the cookies too much.

Pour into a lined tray, place the whole mini eggs on top and pop into the fridge to harden :))


No comments:

Post a Comment